Acceptance Emails for E-Posters Have been sent
Please click here for details.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically through our online abstract submission by 15th June 2016.
Late submissions, email and paper submissions will not be entertained.
- The title should be brief
- Do not include titles for authors (e.g Professor, Dr etc)
- Language – English
- Word count – must not exceed 300 words
- Key words – maximum of 5 abstract key words
- Font type – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Table, figure and diagram are not acceptable
- Abstract Format For
- Original article – i) Introduction ii) Materials & Methods iii) Results v) Discussion
- Case report – i) Introduction ii) Case report iii) Discussion & Conclusion
All presenting authors must register and pay for the conference before abstract submission is allowed.
Please indicate the presenting author by underlining the author’s name in the abstract. The presenting author need not be
the first author.
Abstract submissions are limited to a maximum of three abstracts per presenting author.
Notice to Invited Speakers
Invited speakers who wish to submit abstracts for oral and / or poster presentations are requested to write to us (click here) or contact the Secretariat (03 40234700, 40254700) for the password.
3 EASY STEPS TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE. UPON SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION,
YOU WILL OBTAIN YOUR CUSTOMER ID.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, REGISTER HERE.
YOU MUST USE THE ABSTRACT TEMPLATE PROVIDED.
DOWNLOAD THE ABSTRACT TEMPLATE HERE.
LOG IN TO THE ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PAGE BY
USING YOUR CUSTOMER ID.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED